General Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for events held by “Aniventur Comic Con” Ltd., through the website https://www.comiccon.bg and facebook page of the organizer
Art. 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between, “Anivencher Comic Con” Ltd, UIC: 207203090 with registered office and registered address in the town of. Sofia, p.k. 1000, Mladost district, Blvd. Tsarigradsko shose № 115D, et. 3, represented jointly and severally by the managers Kliment Valentinov Yonchev and Lyubomir Simeonov Baburov, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer, and users from the other party, hereinafter referred to as the User(s), on the platform of the website “https://www.comiccon.bg”, hereinafter referred to as the Platform, as well as visitors on site in connection with the organization and holding of events.
(2) “Event” shall mean the holding of the ANIVENTURE COMIC CON 2023 festival starting on 08.07.2023 at 10:00 a.m., at the Inter Expo Center building, located at the address “Inter Expo Center”, 08.07.2023 at 10:00 a.m. 1784 Sofia Blvd. “Tsarigradsko shose” № 147, with a total duration of the festival within 2 (two) days – 08.07.2023 to 09.07.2023, announced at https://www.comiccon.bg/ and on the Facebook page of the Organizer.
(3) “User(s)” and “Visitor(s)” are the individuals visiting the Platform at https://www.comiccon.bg, as well as the persons admitted to attend the Event when it is held.
II. General provisions and features of the Platform
Art. 2. https://www.comiccon.bg is a platform for general information of Users and Visitors regarding the Organiser’s holding of the Event, in particular information on:
1. The exact time and place of the Event;
2. Guests invited to attend the Event, AMV screenings, panels, lectures, cosplay show, etc.
2. The terms and conditions of participation in the Event, covered in detail in Section IV. “Event Rules”;
3. Subscribe to the Organizer’s periodic newsletter (“Newsletter”) regarding the current Event and other upcoming events and receive information about new services, promotions and promo codes offered by the Organizer;
4. The ways of purchasing tickets, providing access to the Event, and the subcontractors engaged for this purpose, in particular Eventim.bg and OMV.
5. Participation in competitions during the Event.
Art. 3. The Organiser undertakes to conduct the Event in accordance with the legal norms, the principles of good faith as well as the criteria and conditions accepted in practice, consumer and/or commercial law.
III. Ticket purchase for the Event.
Art. 4. (1) Users may purchase a ticket for the Event:
4.1. electronically via the platform of “Eventim.BG” Ltd (Eventim.bg) at:
4.2. physically at the box office of “Eventim.BG” Ltd (Eventim.bg) and at the specialized box offices located near the Inter Expo Center Metro Station on the day of the Event; and
4.3. physically at a cash desk at an OMV Bulgaria Ltd. facility.
(3) For the purchase of tickets under par. 4.3 and their validity are subject to the general conditions and privacy policies of OMV Bulgaria Ltd.
Art. 5. Users who have purchased a ticket for the Event and have been admitted to the Event in accordance with the Event Rules shall, in turn, be obliged to comply with the legal provisions and good morals when conducting the Event. Otherwise, the Organiser may engage and enforce the liability of the Users through legal proceedings, as well as require the assistance of law enforcement authorities to remove offenders from the Event site.
IV. Event Rules
Art. 6. (1) In order to participate in the Event, Users and all other visitors are required to familiarize themselves with and abide by the rules in this Section.
(2) If assistance is needed with the Event, Users/Visitors, their companions with authorized access to the Event may contact the nearest steward, security or volunteer for assistance.
(3) The general rules of the Event are listed non-exhaustively below, the latter not excluding the obligation of Users/Visitors to follow any further instructions given by representatives of the Organiser and/or law enforcement authorities during the Event:
- Doors open on both days promptly at 10:00 and close at 20:00.
- Persons up to and including 7 years of age enter free of charge, but must be accompanied by a parent or adult relative. The accompanying person must have a regular ticket and complete a declaration form as per the Child Protection Act.
- Persons aged 8 to 12 years are entitled to a ticket in the appropriate category and must be accompanied at all times by a parent, guardian or relative aged 18 years or over. The accompanying person must have a regular ticket and complete a declaration in accordance with the Child Protection Act.
- It is forbidden to bring in food and drink of any kind. Users are provided access to a food and beverage area at the Event. Only water is permitted to be brought in in quantities of up to 500 ml per person.
- It is prohibited to bring in firearms, cold or any other type of weapons, ammunition, explosives and pyrotechnic articles as defined by law, as well as other substances and objects causing bodily harm.
- No pets shall be allowed except in the case of assistance dogs for persons with disabilities as defined by law.
- Bringing in sharp and/or bulky objects is only permitted after a thorough safety check of the objects by representatives of the Organiser. Users are required to cooperate during the checks. If requested by the security guards, the relevant items must be left at the entrance, and storage will be provided until the User concerned leaves.
- Bringing in real or cosplay weapons made of metal is prohibited, as well as any massive or heavy weapons that could injure a visitor when carried or brandished. For permission to bring in such props, Users must contact the Stewards and follow the Stewards’ instructions as set out above.
- Entry with large rucksacks or bags is permitted only after careful inspection. Users are required to cooperate during the inspection.
- The distribution of handbills and other promotional material, surveys or questionnaires in the area during the Event is prohibited without the express written consent of the Organiser.
- The Event shall be filmed with video and photo cameras. By entering, each Visitor/User consents to being filmed. If he/she does not want his/her photographs or videos to be used for marketing purposes or published online, the respective Visitor/User may contact the Organiser at email@example.com during or immediately after the Event.
- All One-Day, Two-Day and ULTRA ticket holders will receive an access wristband which they must not remove once it has been affixed. The wristband is made of a special durable material and is wettable. This wristband will ensure your hassle-free entry and exit during both days. Any breach in the integrity of the bracelet will render it inactive. Do not attempt to remove it to pass it on to another. If your wristband has compromised integrity, please bring it to the door with your ticket. The staff will make the necessary checks and may replace it for you if deemed necessary. Note that in some situations you may be refused a replacement. In the event of deactivation, you will need to purchase a new ticket if you wish to enter the Event.
- Multiple entries and exits are prohibited before 1:00 pm on Saturday and before 12:00 noon on Sunday. This restriction is to ensure that everyone has a smooth entry into the first few hours of the event. After those hours on both days, exit and entry will be permitted for the appropriate wristband holders.
- Car parking is not provided with the purchase of an Event ticket. Users / Visitors are deemed to be aware that parking spaces around the Inter Expo Center are limited in number and the local lane will be unusable during the hours from 08:00 to 15:00. We recommend using public transport, metro or taxi. For the convenience of Visitors, there is also a paid underground car park with 2000 spaces with access from both lanes of Tsarigradsko Shose. Follow the information signs next to it.
- Visitors are required to keep their personal belongings secure and not to leave them unattended. If you accidentally lose something, seek assistance from the teams working at the entrance or the stewards and security around the halls. If you find a lost item, please hand it in at the INFO booth located between Hall 2 and Hall 3.
- It is the responsibility of each visitor to keep the Event area clean and to dispose of waste in the designated areas. Violators will be asked to leave the hall.
- Visitors are required to keep quiet during the AMV screenings, panels, lectures and cosplay show. Persons creating a commotion and disrupting the show and/or the audience will be asked to leave the room and will be forced to leave with the assistance of law enforcement if they refuse.
- Damaged, lost, or stolen items from the festival inventory, halls, or booths will be charged to those found in violation. Each of the halls is equipped with surveillance cameras.
- It is mandatory to cooperate with law enforcement and the security company upon entry and as needed during the Event. Security, as well as members of the organizing and volunteer staff, have the right to refuse to allow you to enter the festival or ask you to leave for the following reasons:
- Lack of a valid wristband;
- disturbing the order in the halls and obstructing the events;
- detection of theft or attempted theft;
- aggressive behaviour;
- failure to comply with the instructions of the Organiser’s representatives and/or law enforcement authorities.
(4) Participants in competitions during the Event are obliged to comply with the above rules for the conduct of the Event, as well as to follow the additional instructions of the Organiser’s representatives for the conduct of the respective competition in which they participate.
In each case above, the Organiser shall not be liable for any compensation of any nature whatsoever.
It is important that Visitors inform themselves of the position of the medical teams as soon as they enter, so that they are prepared in case of need.
V. Protection of personal data
Art. 7. (1) The Organiser shall take measures to protect the personal data of Users and Visitors to the Event in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 (EU)
(2) For reasons of security of the personal data of Users, the Organiser will only send the data to the e-mail address that has been provided by the User when communicating at firstname.lastname@example.org
VI. Amendment of and access to the General Terms and Conditions
Art. 9. The Organiser publishes these General Terms and Conditions at https://www.comiccon.bg/, together with all amendments and modifications thereto.
Art. 10. The Rules may be amended at any time by the Organiser and the current version will be available on the Platform website. Users are required to monitor the Organiser’s website for additions/amendments to the Terms and Conditions.
VII. Other Terms
Art. 11. (1) At the request of a competent state authority in the cases established by law, the Organizer is obliged to provide any information concerning a User to the relevant authorities.
(2) In carrying out the actions referred to in par. 1, the Organiser shall not be obliged to notify a User, except in cases expressly provided for by law.
Art. 12. (1) The Users/Users and the Organizer shall be obliged to protect each other’s rights and legitimate interests, as well as to protect their trade secrets that have become known to them during the Event.
Art. 13. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to any matters not covered by these General Terms and Conditions relating to their performance and interpretation.
Art. 14. Any disputes between the parties under these Terms and Conditions that cannot be resolved voluntarily shall be settled by the competent court.
Art. 15. Information pursuant to the E-commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1000, Mladost district, Mladost Blvd. 3.
Address for exercising the activity and address for addressing complaints from users. Sofia, p.k. 1000, Mladost district, ul. 115D, floor. 3.
Correspondence data. 4. 1000, Mladost district, ul. 115D, et. email@example.com
Registration in public registers: UIC 207203090
Registration under the Value Added Tax Act No. BG207203090
7. Supervisory bodies:
Data Protection Commission
Address. Personal Data Protection Authority. Sofia, “Prof. Prof. Prof. Prof. Prof. Prof. Prof. Prof. Sofia, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Str,
Tel.: (02) 915 35 19; (02) 915 35 55
Fax: (02) 915 35 25
Commission for Consumer Protection
Address. Consumer Protection Commission, Sofia, ul. “Consumer Protection Agency, Sofia, 1, Vrabcha Str. 3,4 и 5,
Tel.: 02 / 933 0565;
Fax: 02 / 988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22; *2211
Art. 53. These Terms and Conditions shall come into force for all Platform Users and visitors of the Event on 01.05.2023.